Saturday, September 26, 2009

Mystic Magnetic Magic :)

Delectable West Village Studio...
 












All I can say is ADORABLE. I did not have the pleasure of meeting the tenant who inhabits this charming home, but I would love to complement them on their exquisite style. Every detail from the antique fireplace screen to the glass based oversized lamps add to the already present allure of this apartment. I have a huge weakness for prewar New York, and when I walked in to this gem I was ready to sign. I appreciate the modern look of today, and I will happily admit to being a fan of the minimalism and functionality of Le Corbusier. However, when it comes to a home, I am partial to a place like this for its warmth and charm!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog postings make me want to move to NY!!! Great photography and how do you find all these darling apartments?

    ReplyDelete