Friday, September 4, 2009

The Most ENCHANTING Studio In Greenwich Village

Hello Lova...



This Palace Needs A Princess...
I fell in love with this apartment the minute I walked in. Apparently I'd been dreaming about it my whole life and just didn't know it :) Not only is it in the best location in Manhattan, it is on a beautiful tree lined historic street. The building is prewar and this is the quintessential prewar studio with high ceilings, beautiful molding, and even a fire place! (I think it works!) The closet is laid out just like Carrie Bradshaw's on Sex And The City...which means plenty of room for shoes girls! I could go on and on about the SUNLIT PALACE, so before I forget the building has an elevator and laundry!
Next To...
The 456, The NQRW, & L Train
Call me @ 469.682.2910

No comments:

Post a Comment